LIVERPOOL ROD AND GUN CLUB INC.
1. A prospective member must be 21 years of age, and be a current member of the National Rifle Association at the time membership application is approved. NO exceptions. Proof required, if questionable. All New York State laws will be followed for new and present members.
2. A prospective member must attend three (3) general monthly meetings that are held the fourth Tuesday of each month (Jan - Nov.). The meeting is held at the clubhouse, 7902 Henry Clay Blvd., in the Town of Clay at 7:00 PM. It is just North of the Wetzel Road intersection with Henry Clay Blvd. Meetings must be completed within 12 months. Please sign in at the beginning of each meeting or talk to the secretary after the meeting, to be sure you are logged in. No exceptions.
3. The prospective member will be required to attend a safety class/club orientation before his third meeting given by one of our range officers. Any questions will be answered at this time. Prospective member will then sign the range rule form to verify this instruction and to ensure he/she is aware of all club rules and safety policies. The range officer will also sign this form. It must be completed before the third meeting.
4. The prospective member must then attend the third general meeting, where the application will be reviewed to the membership and voted on. If the vote is affirmative, the new member must pay the club dues of $7.00 for each month remaining in that calendar year, and the initiation fee of $35.00 as well as $5.00 for a FOB. This fee is refundable if the member terminates membership. . This is to be paid to the secretary or a designated person he chooses. Checks can be made out to the Liverpool Rod and Gun Club. No partial payments will be accepted.
5. First year members are probationary for the first 12 months. It is also required that you make the first year work days if scheduled, or make other arrangements.
Club Highlights and Features:
1. Covered shooting benches.